Trollbeads And Valkyrie Gems Beads In Comparison

Have you been pondering about the differences between Trollbeads and Valkyrie Gems Beads? Check out my Trollbeads and Valkyrie Gems Beads comparison for further details!

I. Introduction

As a Trollbeads collector for five years, I find myself more in love with Valkyrie Gems Beads recently. What changes my impression of Trollbeads? How did I get to love Valkyrie Gems Beads more? Let's get into details!

II. Trollbeads and Valkyrie Gems Beads In Comparison

For the purpose of this comparison, here I have six Red Strawberry Quartz from two brands.

Red Strawberry Quartz from two brands.

1. Trollbeads

The biggest strength of Trollbeads is their brand name. With many branches in United states, Australia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Indonesia,... customers have no difficulties in approaching new products.

It is hard to deny the fact that sometimes a brand name is more important than the item itself. However, the only way to get to the queen of all gems is to become the VIP guest.

Beyond question, I have no chance in becoming a VIP guest anytime soon. It answers the question why all of the Red Strawberry Quartz from my Trollbeads collection are quite pale and dull. They are, however, more expensive than the one from Valkyrie Gems Beads.

2. Valkyrie Gems Beads

Valkyrie Gems Beads is an underrated jewelry brand located in Hong Kong. For not caring about brand names, I find myself completely comfortable and confident wearing their beads.

The thing to love about Valkyrie Gems Beads is the quality and diversity of their products. Although I got all of my beads online, I have never had bad experience.  

With a reasonable price, the Red Strawberry Quartz from Valkyrie Gems Beads appear to be more vibrant and colorful without question. I am totally pleased with their quality.

III. Conclusion

In my opinion, Valkyrie Gems Beads defeats Trolbeads totally regarding their perfect size, color, and price. I have to admit Valkyrie Gems Beads is a very young brand compare to Trollbeads, but let us see how they are going to improve in the future. Overall, I would recommend Valkyrie Gems Beads to Trollbeads collectors who are looking for something more. I hope you find this comparison between Trollbeads and Valkyrie Gems Beads helpful. Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Review About Floral Peacock from Valkyrie Gems Beads

Valkyrie Gems Beads Pink Moonstone Review